Located 90 km west of Brisbane, Gatton was one of the earliest settlements in Queensland. The district is know for it’s plentiful vegetable produce, there will be picking jobs with potatoes, peas, beetroot, carrots, onions and the list goes on!
Harvest Work Dates:
- March to April Picking Sweet potatoes
- March to June Pikcing Beans
- May to September Picking Snow peas
- May to October Picking Celery, Chinese cabbage
- May to November Picking Cabbage, cauliflower,lettuce, broccoli
- May to December Picking Potatoes, beetroot
- July to November Picking Carrots
- August to December Picking Onions
- September to November, Garlic
- November to December Picking Beans
- November to May Picking Pumpkin, sweet corn, tomatoes, capsicums
- December to February Picking Zucchinis & Melons
Where’s Gatton ?